Looking for a preschool for your 3 or 4 year old?
Did you know that School District 60 has two different sites with preschools?
Both Duncan Cran and Robert Ogilvie Elementary’s have preschool programs. Small Class sizes, quality ECE’s teaching and all the benefits of being in a school makes for a great transition to Kindergarten when the time comes!
Days and Times of Classes
- Duncan Cran – Monday, Wednesday & Thursday from 12:15 – 3:00pm
- Robert Ogilvie – Monday, Wednesday & Friday from 12:15 – 3:00pm
- Robert Ogilvie – Tuesday & Thursday 8:45 – 11:30
Check out our monthly Newsletters and Calendars for both preschool programs here:
To download and print the 2019/2020 version of the SD60 Preschool Parent Handbook, including fee schedule, please click Updated Preschool Parent Handbook 2019-2020 pptx
SD60 has two highly skilled and caring licensed Early Childhood Educators (ECE) on staff:
- Lana Scott-Moncrieff – Duncan Cran Elementary 250.787.0417
- Pamela Essensa – Robert Ogilvie Elementary 250.785.3704
Preschool curriculum is based on collaboration between community ECEs and Kindergarten teachers to determine what skills children need for success both inside and outside of the classroom. Here’s what we’ve learned from research about young children’s academic and social success:
- Desire and ability to communicate with others
- Physical independence
- Curiosity and interest in learning through
- Inquiry Based Learning and Pedagogical Narrations (Learning Stories)
- Caring for ourselves, for others and for our environment
To download or print this brochure, click K Brochure May 2019
For more information about both preschool options and availability, please contact:
- SD60 Early Learning Coordinator – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lana Scott-Moncrieff, Duncan Cran – email@example.com
- Pam Essensa, Robert Ogilvie – firstname.lastname@example.org