Looking for a preschool for your 3 or 4 year old?
Did you know that School District 60 has two different sites with preschools?
Both Duncan Cran and Robert Ogilvie Elementary have preschool programs. Small Class sizes, quality ECE’s teaching and all the benefits of being in a school makes for a great transition to Kindergarten when the time comes!
Days and Times of Classes
- Duncan Cran – Monday, Wednesday & Friday from 12:15 – 3:00pm
- Duncan Cran – Tuesday & Thursday from 12:15 – 3:00pm
- Robert Ogilvie – Monday, Wednesday & Friday from 12:15 – 3:00pm
- Robert Ogilvie – Tuesday & Thursday 12:15 – 3:00pm
To download and print the latest version of the SD60 Preschool Parent Handbook, including fee schedule, please click Preschool Parent Handbook
SD60 has two highly skilled and caring licensed Early Childhood Educators (ECE) on staff:
- Loretta Harms- Duncan Cran Elementary 250.787.0417
- Christine Bennett – Robert Ogilvie Elementary 250.785.3704
Preschool curriculum is based on collaboration between community ECEs and Kindergarten teachers to determine what skills children need for success both inside and outside of the classroom. Here’s what we’ve learned from research about young children’s academic and social success:
- Desire and ability to communicate with others
- Physical independence
- Curiosity and interest in learning through
- Inquiry Based Learning
- Caring for ourselves, for others and for our environment
For more information about both preschool options and availability, please contact:
- Early Learning Lead Educator – email@example.com