The 6th parent conference is Saturday, March 9th at North Peace Secondary School.Â There are a few interesting twists this year.
- Attend alone or with your children.Â You can bring your kids 3+ years and older.Â Either register them for child minding (3 – 5 years), enter them in the Fun Fair (6 – 12 years) or attend sessions together (various ages 10+).
- Attend 1, 2 or all 3 sessions.Â No obligation to stay all day.
- Traditional keynote has been replaced by energizing activities in the gym to stimulate your thinking and “grow” your brain.
And as usual, it’s all FREE!Â There are many door prizes and give aways for participants.Â Many thanks to our sponsors Success by 6, Children First, Child Care Resource and Referral and School District 60.
There are sessions for many interests including:
- online safety
- art journalling
- oral language development
- play based learning
- quad and outdoor recreational safety
- physical literacy
- understanding challenging behaviours
- AND MANY MORE
Download the registration package for more information then register online.Â If you prefer, you can fill out a paper copy and fax it to Pat Lang, 250.785.6123 or drop it off at any SD60 school.
Click here to download the 2013 Parent Conference Registration Package
Click here to register online 2013 Parent Conference Online Registration